The Pill Splitter has a blade within a holder. This allows uncoated tablets to be divided in two. Also tablets can be stored in the front of the tray. Read More
Get The Best Pill Splitter From Aged Care Store
If you are looking for the very best pill splitter on the market, you need to shop at Aged Care Store. Our pill splitter is a holder with a blade inside that allows you to split uncoated tablets in two. Furthermore, you can store tablets in the front part of the tray. It costs just $31.75 and if you spend more than $100 on our site you will qualify for free shipping! Otherwise, shipping of this product will cost you just $14.00. It will be with you in 1 to 3 business days, so what are you waiting for? Order this amazing product from us today!
Want to know more about this product before purchasing? Then make sure you carry on reading and find out more about Aged Care Store.
The Do’s And Don’ts Of Tablet Splitting
Tablet splitting is very useful if you are looking to save money on your medications, but if it is done incorrectly it can have serious consequences. Here are some of our top tips for the do’s and don’ts when it comes to tablet splitting.
- When you are splitting your tablets, it is important that you use a professional device such as ours and that you do not use scissors or a kitchen knife. This is because it can cause uneven splitting and crumbling of your tablet and the result could be that you do not get the correct dose.
- If you are using extended-release or time-release medication, you should not split this.
- Did you know that air can degrade exposed drugs? For this reason, do not split lots of tablets at one time as it can make them ineffective.
- Carrying on from this last point, it is advised that you only split one tablet at a time as this will help to maintain their potency.
- If you have a condition that keeps you from cutting your tablets accurately, such as arthritis, then speak to a medical professional before making any purchases.
If you are thinking of splitting your tablets, always be sure to seek medical advice first.
At Aged Care Store, our core beliefs are in quality, quality, personalised service and integrity. When you make a purchase from our 100% Australian owned and operated brand, you know that you are getting a quality product that will help to improve your life.
How To Get In Touch With Our Customer Service Team
Do you have a question for our customer service team? If there is a product that you would like to know more about before making a purchase, please get in touch with us today. Getting in touch is incredibly easy as you can do so either by sending us your query via the online form or you can call us on 1300 410 702. Our customer service centre is open weekdays between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm or we will be back in touch to any email queries within one working day.
Overall weight 38g.
Aged Care Store Disclaimer
The Aged Care Store recommends that you talk to your Medical Practitioner or Case Worker before purchasing any daily living aid products to ascertain whether this product is suitable for you. If you start to feel pain or discomfort, you should stop immediately and also seek Medical Help. We care for you, so please use in accordance with the provided instructions.