Pain Relieving Gel – BioFreeze
- Recommended by Physiotherapists & Chiropractors for over 25 years;
- Penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains for up to 4 hours; also
- Refreshing menthol scent and non-greasy application.
Long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours!
Biofreeze is the Number 1 recommended topical pain relieving gel. Recommended by hands-on healthcare professionals in the US. In addition, the Biofreeze products use the cooling effect of menthol, a natural pain reliever, which also penetrates quickly to soothe minor muscle and joint pain.
Biofreeze products help manage discomfort by offering a variety of benefits that assist in therapy, pain relief, exercise, training, and overall comfort. Also, Long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours.
Biofreeze® helps relieve pain from:
- Muscle aches and spasms;
- Pain in the waist, back, shoulder, neck, knee, hip, elbow, and ankle;
- Arthritis and tendinitis pain;
- Sore muscles;
- Pain from injury during sports and exercise; also
- Painful sprains, strains, bumps, pulls, and bruises.
Biofreeze® Pain Reliever delivers cold relief
Cold. Hard. Facts.
- Biofreeze reduced neck pain nearly twice as much as ice¹;
- Biofreeze reduced muscle soreness 63% more than ice²;
- Arthritic knee pain reduced by 27-37% with Biofreeze³.
- Tube (110g) A Gel-dispensing tube, particularly well-suited for hands-on massage applications (particularly larger muscles and joints).
- Bishop B et al. 2011 – Effects of Biofreeze vs. ice on acute, non-complicated neck pain (Abstract) Clinical Chiropractic 14(4):153-54;
- Johar P. et al 2012 – A comparison of topical menthol to ice on pain, evoked tetanic and voluntary force during delayed onset muscle soreness. Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2012 Jun;7(3):314-22; also
- Brosky JA et al. 2012 – Effect of 3.5% menthol gel on knee pain and functioning in patients with knee osteoarthritis (Abstract) J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 42(1): A106-7