Self Propelled Wheelchair
Our Days Link Wheelchair is designed for maximum practicality and is suitable for full-time use. Also made from a light-weight aluminium.
The height of the backrest is adjustable so that the user can tailor the required support. In addition, a half folding back which makes reaching for objects behind easier.
For safety, comfort, and convenience, the Wheelchair is fitted with detachable and swing-back armrests, an adjustable angle footplate, and a heel strap. Optional extras can be purchased, such as height adjustable armrests and elevating leg rests for maximum comfort. If so, please call us to discuss further.
For peace of mind when you’re out and about, the Days Link Wheelchair is fitted with puncture-proof tyres. For safety on hills, rear anti-tippers are also fitted.
The Frame and crossbars have a 24 month warranty included. This does not include the tyres, upholstery or arm pads. The Wheelchair meets the ISO 7176 standard.
- Light weight Aluminium;
- Quick release wheels;
- Solid tyres;
- Available in16-inch, 18-inch, 20-inch and 22-inch seat widths;
- Swing in/out leg rests;
- Swing back removable armrests;
- Height adjustable back upholstery;
- The castors are adjustable;
- Multi position rear wheels;
- Incudes anti-tippers; also
- The 20-in and 22-inch seat width Wheelchairs have Drum Brakes.
- User Weight 130 kg for 16-inch and 18-inch Link Wheelchair;
- User Weight 150 kg for 20-inch and 22-inch Link Wheelchair;
- Seat Widths – 40cm (16-inch), 45cm (18-inch), 50.8cm (20-inch), also 55.cm (22-inch);
- Seat Depth – 43 cm;
- Overall Width – 62 cm;
- Overall Height – 98 cm;
- Weight of Chair – 17.5 kg;
- Weight Without Wheels – 14 kg.
Aged Care Store Disclaimer
The Aged Care Store recommends that you talk to your Medical Practitioner before purchasing any mobility products to ascertain whether this product is suitable for you. If you start to feel pain or discomfort, you should stop immediately and also seek Medical Help. Please use in accordance with the provided instructions.